- Martin Skoula and Derek Boogaard will both score at least three goals this season. Fans are strongly encouraged to throw their hats on the ice to honor the season hat trick. If some goon throws a Nerf football on the ice, though, it won't be me.
- Josh Harding will finish third in the voting for the Vezina Trophy after a brilliant string of games while filling in for an injured Nicklas Backstrom. Backs gets in just enough games to avoid being nicknamed Wally Pipp.
- Mark Parrish will flirt with a 100 point season, causing fans to wonder what the heck Doug Risebrough was thinking when he bought out the remainder of a not unreasonable contract.
- Pandemonium will break out during one of the between-periods squirt games. Aaaaahh... old time hockey.
- Marian Gaborik will miss a dozen games with a groin pull that he blames on "some chick named Svetlana" (hey, I've gotta make sure I get at least one right...)
That's all the crystal ball shows for now. Once I get a chance to wipe off the Beijing smog, I'm sure the ball will reveal some more flaky (and not so flaky) predictions. GO Wild!!!